- Friday | December 1, 2023
- All Day
Our Annual Church Picnic will be held this Sunday starting at 11:30am. Join us for a relaxing afternoon of fellowship, games, and delicious food! For those who wish to eat inside, there will be tables set up in the gym. For those who wish to eat outside, we have a tent up in the back courtyard where we should be able to seat around 100.
Lunch will be served from 11:30am – 1:30pm. Due to the expected high number of attendance, it is our wish that not everyone will arrive at 11:30 so that we may serve everyone in a timely manner and avoid long lines. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.
Reminder, the church café will be closed this Sunday morning!
· Chicken, Burgers, Hot Dogs (choice of two meats)
· Baked Beans
· Cole Slaw
· Mac & Cheese,
· Drinks (Lemonade, Iced Tea, Water)
· Windy Knolls Ice Cream (Vanilla, Raspberry, Peanut Butter Overload, Triple Chocolate, Orange Creamsicle, Grapenut)
· Moonbounce (courtyard)
· Candy Scramble (courtyard)
· Face Painting (courtyard)
· Games…Giant Jenga, Giant Kerplunk, Bubbles, Side-walk Chalk, (main-entrance side walk), etc!!!
· For Youth/Adults (across the road)…Pick-up Softball Game. Bring your glove and bat.
For those who wish to eat and then move outside, bring your lawnchairs and relax in the courtyard.