Hello Five Forks family,
We are aware of the weather alerts made available by the National Weather Service for severe winter weather this weekend beginning late Friday evening and continuing through Sunday. We will be continuing to watch the weather forecasts and will update accordingly in these locations:
This weekend, and in the future, there may be occasions when we are able to make the decision to cancel some or all of our services by Saturday. Many times, we will wait until Sunday morning to make the final decision and will look to do so no later than 6am.
Five Forks Church staff